family friendly hikes (Utah)

Friday, March 11, 2011

night walkers

I don't know about you, but our house right before bedtime can sometimes get a little wild- wrestling, fighting and sometimes boredom... And since it was a little too early for bed and I wasn't ready to  hear one more tattle, we decided to go on a night walk... in our pajamas! (Not me- I was fully clothed thank you.)

We grabbed our flashlights and headlamps, stuffed pajama footies into shoes and went out into the night. It's all about the simple pleasures of life right?
I didn't capture the boys' happy faces, but they were, I promise. 

It was fun to actually use the flashlights other than our once a year camping trip... 



Linc checking out the raindrops with his light.
We even ran into a few neighbors taking their garbages out. I wonder what they thought about our light brigade?
A little fresh air before bedtime was just what we needed. When is fresh air ever a bad thing?

1 comment:

Emily Fotheringham said...

What a fun idea. I absolutely love the last picture of you and Oliver.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...